Simply Stripes

And just like that I am entering my sophomore year of college...except this time in a new city and state. Though this journey may not always be easy, I am comforted by the prospect of a new beginning.

Wandering around the outskirts of town today, I found a hike and bike trail along the Cuyahoga River. It was a peaceful place half shadowed by trees and half exposed to the sunlight that we'll soon be missing as the days get colder come fall. Kayakers lined up at the base of the river and hikers and bikers passed me along the trails. There were lots of cool little nooks to explore...definitely calls for another day of adventure!

Stopped to snap some photos in one of my favorite summer outfits. Stripes are one of the staple patterns in my closet and this simple yet elegant J.Crew Factory dress is fitting for many occasions whether casual or a bit more classy. I love that the colors are easy to pair with accessories to add a pop of color. Today I chose a simple pair of tan booties and a faded teal green necklace as accompaniments. Hopefully this gorgeous late summer heat holds out so I can share with you some more of my favorite summer outfits before fall comes along.





About my Outfit:
Dress - J.Crew Factory
Boots - G.H. Bass & Co.
Necklace - Francesca's

xo
Grace

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment