Reminiscent

Reminiscing on the beginning of summer when school felt so far away. Despite my excitement for the coming semester and what lies ahead, I will always remember my last summer "home." Though that may be somewhat of a fluid term at this point in my life, I am forever grateful for the town I grew up in and the friends who I grew up with.

Elm Grove Park was one of my favorite places and gorgeous summer nights were perfect for spontaneous photo shoots.

Again I display my love of stripes with these J.Crew Factory pleated navy shorts. I paired them with a light denim vest which i've found to be an extremely versatile piece in my wardrobe this summer. Both items got lots of wear since they easily fit with other pieces.

I'll miss the carefree days of summer and the simple wardrobe that goes along with it...but  for now here's to fall beginning and soon, celebrating my 20th year!





About my Outfit:
Shorts - J.Crew Factory
Shirt - Forever 21
Vest - H&M
Sunglasses - J.Crew Factory
Shoes - Sperry

xo

Grace

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment